Cardio & Core- 4 Class Block- Tuesday 6.00am
We are delighted to be working with local instructor and personal trainer, to bring you our Fitness on the Farm programme.
Cardio & Core
Tuesday 6.00 am- 1 hour
This cardio based programme is designed to improve your endurance with a mixture of exercises to tone and tighten the main stabilizing muscles of the core.
Classes are taking place outdoors (rain or shine!) in the beautiful gardens behind the yurt.
Expect the experience to be fun, full-on and slightly muddy.
Boost your fitness levels, increase movement abilities and burn some serious calories.
All levels welcome.
SEPTEMBER DATES FOR THIS BLOCK
Tuesday 8th September
Tuesday 15th September
Tuesday 22nd September
Tuesday 29th September
Classes are available as 4 class blocks only.
Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Classes are taking place outdoors and we will be observing a strict COVID-19 policy. Please do read the information below before purchasing tickets:
- All participants must ensure they remain a minimum of 2 metres apart at all times (there will be plenty of space so in reality you can be much further apart!)
- We will have hand sanitiser available for use at the beginning and end of classes, please do make use of it.
- All equipment will be thoroughly cleaned with anti-bacterial products between classes.
- If you feel at all unwell or are displaying COVID symptoms (fever, temperature etc.) please do not attend the class.
- If you become unwell following a class please do ensure you let us know.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- We are not enforcing that face masks or gloves are worn, but these are at participant discretion.