We are delighted to be working with local instructor and personal trainer, Emily Rogers, to bring you our Fitness on the Farm programme.
Classes are taking place outdoors (rain or shine!) in the beautiful gardens behind the yurt.
Expect a full-body, cardio style workout- using battle ropes, weights, tractor tyres and the odd straw bale.
Boost your fitness levels, increase movement abilities and burn some serious calories!
All levels welcome.
Classes are suitable for adults aged over 16 years old only.
Classes are available as 3 class blocks only.
You will need to select one class day and time and purchase a block for this session.
Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
TUESDAY DATES FOR THIS BLOCK
Tuesday 4th May
Tuesday 11th May
Tuesday 18th May
THURSDAY DATES FOR THIS BLOCK
Thursday 6th May
Thursday 13th May
Thursday 20th May
SATURDAY DATES FOR THIS BLOCK
Saturday 1st May
Saturday 8th May
Saturday 15th May
Classes are taking place outdoors and we will be observing a strict COVID-19 policy. Please do read the information below before purchasing tickets:
- All participants must ensure they remain a minimum of 2 metres apart at all times (there will be plenty of space so in reality you can be much further apart!)
- We will have hand sanitiser available for use at the beginning and end of classes, please do make use of it.
- All equipment will be thoroughly cleaned with anti-bacterial products between classes.
- If you feel at all unwell or are displaying COVID symptoms (fever, temperature etc.) please do not attend the class.
- If you become unwell following a class please do ensure you let us know.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- We are not enforcing that face masks or gloves are worn, but these are at participant discretion.