Strength & Sweat- 4 Class Block- Wednesday 6.30am
We are delighted to be working with local instructor and personal trainer, to bring you our Fitness on the Farm programme.
Strength & Sweat
Wednesday 6.30am -1 hour
This class incorporates dynamic strength and measurable explosive cardio efforts. This class will torch calories and build functional strength
Classes are taking place outdoors (rain or shine!) in the beautiful gardens behind the yurt.
Expect the experience to be fun, full-on and slightly muddy. Expect to use battle ropes, tractor tyres and the odd log!
Boost your fitness levels, increase movement abilities and burn some serious calories.
All levels welcome.
SEPTEMBER DATES FOR THIS BLOCK
Wednesday 9th September
Wednesday 16th September
Wednesday 23rd September
Wednesday 30th September
Classes are available as 4 class blocks only.
Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Classes are taking place outdoors and we will be observing a strict COVID-19 policy. Please do read the information below before purchasing tickets:
- All participants must ensure they remain a minimum of 2 metres apart at all times (there will be plenty of space so in reality you can be much further apart!)
- We will have hand sanitiser available for use at the beginning and end of classes, please do make use of it.
- All equipment will be thoroughly cleaned with anti-bacterial products between classes.
- If you feel at all unwell or are displaying COVID symptoms (fever, temperature etc.) please do not attend the class.
- If you become unwell following a class please do ensure you let us know.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- We are not enforcing that face masks or gloves are worn, but these are at participant discretion.