DROP-IN SESSIONS FOR SATURDAYS IN JUNE
Classes are taking place outdoors (rain or shine!) in the beautiful gardens behind the yurt.
Expect a full-body, cardio style workout- using battle ropes, weights, tractor tyres and the odd straw bale.
Boost your fitness levels, increase movement abilities and burn some serious calories!
All levels welcome.
Classes are suitable for adults aged over 16 years old only.
Class block sales are now closed. We have drop-in sessions available for Saturday 10.30am sessions.
Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
SATURDAY DATES FOR THIS BLOCK
Saturday 5th June
Saturday 12th June
Saturday 19th June
Saturday 26th June
Classes are taking place outdoors and we will be observing a strict COVID-19 policy. Please do read the information below before purchasing tickets:
- All participants must ensure they remain a minimum of 2 metres apart at all times (there will be plenty of space so in reality you can be much further apart!)
- We will have hand sanitiser available for use at the beginning and end of classes, please do make use of it.
- All equipment will be thoroughly cleaned with anti-bacterial products between classes.
- If you feel at all unwell or are displaying COVID symptoms (fever, temperature etc.) please do not attend the class.
- If you become unwell following a class please do ensure you let us know.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- We are not enforcing that face masks or gloves are worn, but these are at participant discretion.